Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome to my science fair blog!

Hi everybody! My name is Jennifer and I am a Year 8 student at BBI. I am currently writing this blog about my science fair, which is coming up very soon. I am very excited about this project, and I will record all of my information and findings onto this blog. My project last year was about plants, and how they grew under different colours of light.

This year, I am planning to do an experiment to test which type of insulation is best for a house. This experiment is extremely useful, as winter is approaching fast, and with good insulation, you may end up saving a lot on your electricity bill! Also, when it is hot and stuffy in summer, good insulation will also keep your house cool. So, I will be testing out different materials to find out which is the best insulator.

I will be explaining this in more detail over the next few weeks, so stay tuned for more information!

1 comment:

MelC said...

Hello Jennifer.
You have come up with a very interesting idea.
You have put a lot of thought into each area so far and it is clear to see you have conducted some research. This is good as it will help you to back up what you think and back up your findings.
Keep up the good work!!
I will have another look at your blog next week.
Take care
See you Monday
From Miss Callaghan